Ballast Water Management Systems
DESMI’s CompactClean Ballast Water Management Systems offer high quality, compliant performance anywhere in the world – even in extremely dirty and challenging water conditions. They are approved for operation in waters regulated by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and by the United States Coast Guard (USCG).
CompactClean has no salinity or temperature limitations and the Ballast Water Management Systems operates in the exact same way both inside and outside US Territory at record-breaking low UV transmission values!
- The smallest footprint in industry
- Only system in the world with integrated stripping solution
- Filter and UV unit in seawater resistant Nickel-Alu-Bronze
- Automatic flow control and lamp dimming
- Worldwide service network
- Fully automated operation
- 2 hours’ holding time on USCG TA Certificate
- IMO type approval according to the new BWMS code from IMO
- Graphic HMI touchscreen interface
- Automatic generation of PDF reports to authorities
- Short delivery time
- Easy maintenance
- No salinity or temperature limitations
- Down to UV Transmission of just 42% - Also in US Territory!
- 100% chemical free treatment